top of page
Work with us
We are always in search of original, authentic, thought-provoking and multidisciplinary work that can be presented in non conventional and non traditional venues/settings.
- Submit your play/piece in PDF format as well as a short synopsis at firstname.lastname@example.org
by September 9th. We accept multiple submission by the same writer.
- We accept both plays, performance art, experimental and dance pieces.
- Please note that we prioritize international and womxn identifying artists' submissions.
- Please specify in your email if you already have a director attached to the project or if you'd like for us to pair you up with someone.
- We do not accept plays/pieces that have been produced before in NYC (with an exception for readings/staged readings)
Submit your resume at email@example.com to be considered to join the creative team for our next upcoming projects.
Submit your headshot and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to be offered a spot for the next round of auditions.
We are currently looking for lighting, set, costume and projection designers. Submit your resume and a link to your webiste/your portfolio at email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to find out about volunteering opportunities
bottom of page